I teach online classes in breastfeeding and birth! I provide comprehensive birth and breastfeeding education. This is my own approach that I have created. My curriculum encourages breastfeeding and natural birth, but acknowledges that sometimes interventions become necessary and how to approach these decisions in the most informed way. I do my best to present both the positive and negative aspects of different options based on the most current information. It is not my job to get you to choose a particular course of action. It is my job to present you with the most current, well-balanced information. From there, you should make a decision for your circumstances in consultation with your health care provider.
Posts by BirthMultiverse:
- 8 Labor Interventions You Probably Don’t Need
- I Need A Hero?
- Bringing Over A Meal After A New Baby? Navigating Different Diets
- Where Have All the Wise Mentors Gone?
- Why C-Sections Are Like Apollo 13
- The Public Health Case For Reducing Cesareans, Part 3
- The Public Health Case For Reducing Cesarean Rates, Part 2
- The Public Health Case For Reducing Cesarean Rates, Part 1