I teach online classes in breastfeeding and birth! I provide comprehensive birth and breastfeeding education. This is my own approach that I have created. My curriculum encourages breastfeeding and natural birth, but acknowledges that sometimes interventions become necessary and how to approach these decisions in the most informed way. I do my best to present both the positive and negative aspects of different options based on the most current information. It is not my job to get you to choose a particular course of action. It is my job to present you with the most current, well-balanced information. From there, you should make a decision for your circumstances in consultation with your health care provider.
Posts by BirthMultiverse:
- Update on the New Childbirth Class
- How Dangerous Is “Advanced Maternal Age”?
- Jizo: Guardian of Children Gone Too Soon
- Carseat Safety Throwdown
- How Honest Are Prenatal Surgery Centers?
- What Hospice/ Palliative Care Can Teach Us About Birth Care in the US
- Myth, Magic and… Public Health?
- Fenugreek? Maybe Not…
- Let Me Level With You- Two New Videos
- Let Me Level With You About…Ultrasound
- Breastfeeding Advice from the Midwife of Auschwitz
- Let Me Level With You About…Electronic Fetal Monitoring