I teach online classes in breastfeeding and birth! I provide comprehensive birth and breastfeeding education. This is my own approach that I have created. My curriculum encourages breastfeeding and natural birth, but acknowledges that sometimes interventions become necessary and how to approach these decisions in the most informed way. I do my best to present both the positive and negative aspects of different options based on the most current information. It is not my job to get you to choose a particular course of action. It is my job to present you with the most current, well-balanced information. From there, you should make a decision for your circumstances in consultation with your health care provider.
Posts by BirthMultiverse:
- What is the right time for twins?
- Feeding a Baby When An Emergency Strikes
- Feeding Your Body, Baby and Spirit During Fasting Days
- 21st Century Digital Moms
- I Love WIC- But We Need Some Changes To Food Packages
- Bioethics Is Not A Sequel To A Pauly Shore Movie
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding And That Little Legalized Leaf
- 6 Reasons Why Breastfeeding Problems Are Not Your Fault
- Kombucha: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Neutral
- Measles, Dying in Childbirth, VBAC’s, Hospitals and Why Bambi Is Deadlier Than An Alligator