I teach online classes in breastfeeding and birth! I provide comprehensive birth and breastfeeding education. This is my own approach that I have created. My curriculum encourages breastfeeding and natural birth, but acknowledges that sometimes interventions become necessary and how to approach these decisions in the most informed way. I do my best to present both the positive and negative aspects of different options based on the most current information. It is not my job to get you to choose a particular course of action. It is my job to present you with the most current, well-balanced information. From there, you should make a decision for your circumstances in consultation with your health care provider.
Posts by BirthMultiverse:
- Things Movies Get Wrong About Birth
- Now Open For Enrollment! Happier, Healthier, Easier: Breastfeeding In The Real World!
- Breastfeeding Article: Utilizing the Breastfeeding Pathway Model to Help NICU Mothers and Babies Breastfeed
- Rethinking How We Approach The Abortion Debate
- Public Health Mythbusters Edition: Raw Milk, Friend or Foe?
- Breastfeeding Is a Weed, Not an Orchid
- Making Peace With Your Diet Through Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The Butlerian Jihad and Maternal Health
- Shaken Baby Syndrome: A Public Health Issue Looking For Evidence
- Measles Facts and Fiction